Pizzorno reserva

pizzorno-reserva-tannat

Pizzorno Reserva Tannat

Tannat, an emblematic variety of Uruguay that represents us internationally with a perfect adaptation to the climate and soil of our region: Canelón Chico, Canelones (South of Uruguay). The Tannat grape has excellent health properties thanks to its high concentration of polyphenols. (2.5 times more than Carbernet Sauvignon)
pizzorno-reserva-merlot-tannat

Pizzorno Reserva Merlot Tannat

pizzorno-reserva-select-blend

Pizzorno Reserva Select Blend

Traditional vinification of each variety separately in search of the maximum expression of each variety. Crianza of 12 months in barrels. Tannat in American oak while Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon in French oak. The final cut is made and then another crianza of 6 months in French oak.
pizzorno-reserva-pinot-noir

Pizzorno Reserva Pinot Noir

100% Pinot Noir from the Los Nogales vineyard. We do an intense reduction of kilos per hectare until we obtain approximately 1kg per plant. The selection of bunches is crucial at the time of harvest and entry into the winery to achieve this reserve, which is aged for 6 months in French oak.
pizzorno-reserva-sauvignon-blanc

Pizzorno Reserva Sauvignon Blanc

Wine made from perfectly ripe grapes from selected plots of land that have been green pruned. At harvest time, only the best quality bunches are used to make up this reserve. Upon entering the winery, the harvest goes through a rigorous selection process. 30% of the juice is fermented in new French oak barrels, with subsequent aging of 5 months on the lees, and the remaining 70% in stainless steel tanks.
Abrir chat